This summer, we decided to take the health expertise, psychological and emotional support that we extend to our clients, to a larger audience through our social media handles. The first two weeks consisted of challenges for our followers — things that we usually overlook in our lives — a host of behavioural tasks, a health task and several lifestyle and wellness challenges. The idea of these challenges is simple, all that one has to do is follow us and try to incorporate the day’s challenge in their lives. Of course, the tasks are not easy. They force one to be patient, generous, giving and loving- aspects that are basic to human nature but things that we simply forget!
These challenges were based not only on the ideology of our treatment and therapy but also on the teachings of some great figures of history, philosophy, religion and literature whose words have motivated people across countries and continents. We took inspiration from Sadhguru, His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Buddha, Osho, Dr Seuss and even Haruki Murakami and Rumi. This way, we tried to turn your week a little more beautiful by helping you take steps that would make you feel happier about you and your surroundings. We, at the clinic also ensured that the challenge of the day become the mantra of the clinic for the day. And sure enough, everyone went back home happier and came to work with a glow on their faces feeling empowered. The changes that we guided you towards seem small, but once you begin practicing, it seems like something big has transformed in your lives. After all, if you’re looking to change something in your life, you first have to start at the very basic level, which we believe is YOU and your characteristics. If you can imbibe a helpful nature, can start loving yourself, start focusing on the positives of your life, a not only nd can stop speaking negatively about others, it will make you a more balanced, thereby giving you a newer perspective to life. Once you get this perspective you can take full control of your life and bring about whatever change you wish to see!
In case you missed our challenges, you can find them below and start following us on all our social media handles now! You can make a note of these challenges and keep practicing on a daily basis.
1. “Don’t just change the content of your life, change its context”- Sadhguru
2. “Your sole purpose in this life is to help others, if you cant help them, at least don’t hurt them”-Dalai Lama
3. “ Open your mouth only if what you are about to say is more beautiful than silence”- Buddha
4. “Get out of your head, get into your heart. Feel more, think less”- Osho
5. “Do everything happily Talk, walk, sit happily. Even if you want to complain, do it happily”- Sri Sri Ravishankar
6. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go”- Dr Seuss
7. “But we cannot sit and stare at our wounds forever.” – Haruki Murakami
8. “What you seek is seeking you.- Rumi
9. “If you never try, you’ll never know.” – Coldplay
Follow us if you wish to accept these challenges. This message will not self-destruct, only renew you into the beautiful person that you are J
Facebook: Shivani Ayurveda
Twitter: Dr Shivani Sood
We wish you love and light 🙂